Our Adventure Line paddle board has lots of fun colors for all.
Who is this for?
This board is meant for someone who is interested in going out to the lake, river, or open ocean (calm waters and ocean). If you can’t decide which board to get, this is your “All Around” paddle board.
The bottom of the board consists of a nice single concave entry for easy lift off the nose when paddling. Transitioning from a single concave to a double concave will give you nice controlled glide through the water.
Our new line now includes:
– Full 3k carbon wrap for added stiffness
– Kevlar around the rails for impact resistant
– Pull out handle for transporting your board with comfort grip
– Bungee storage cord to hold your belongings such as a cooler bag
Care for your board to prolong its life
– Keep in cool dry area as much as possible when not in use
– Keep away from direct sun light when not in the water
– Keep majority of the board in the water and have fins anchored to the sand/dirt
– Rinse board with fresh water after each use.
|Features||Self Breathable Valve, Bungee Storage, Full 3k Carbon wrap, Kevlar rails, Pull-out handle|
|Constructions||Real Bamboo/Wood Veneer, Epoxy (EPS)|
|Contours||Single Concave to Double Concave|
|Veneer/Finish||Bamboo/Wood Inlay/ Gloss|
|Experience||Beginner to Advanced|
||SUP Paddle, Deck Pad, Coil Leash, Center Fin, Cargo Bungee Cord|
There are no reviews yet.